Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our marketing team! You will have an exciting opportunity to develop marketing skills from the ground up. As a keen learner, you will assist in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns and own key channels and activities. The primary focus of your efforts will be taking ownership of Affiliate and PPC marketing. You'll have a rare & exciting opportunity to be involved in many other aspects of marketing alongside the core focus of your role.
What does the job involve?
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Implement PPC (Google/Bing/Apple) advertising strategy, analyse results and recommend changes based on company growth targets.
- Be the first point of contact with our agency partner for all our affiliate marketing activity.
- Be invloved in the creation of radio, underground and national press campaigns.
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure that their campaigns and promotions are reflected in our digital campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics and Excel to report on the success of campaigns.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing Manager and Head of Digital with other acquisition campaigns.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A basic understanding of digital marketing channels
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to multitask across campaigns with a keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of social media and/or affiliate marketing would be a distinct advantage but not a requirement
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary bi-annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym membership
- Free social events
- Plus much more