Platform Investments Administrator
We are now recruiting a Platform Investments Administrator to join our Operations department. The purpose of the role is provide excellent customer service to customers through setting up, running and reviewing trades. You will also maintain the integrity of the systems and customer facing data and will also be involved in investigating trading queries from customers and other business areas.
- Daily best execution and timely execution reporting
- Administering IPOs/Placings including giving order details to lead manager and contracting onto customers accounts
- Processing internal FX trades
- Processing internal error trade requests
- Investigation and clearance of reconciliation breaks including checking completed FX’s and resolving errors
- Checking unmatched equity trades, triaging errors and liaising with Dealing team for resolution
- Support management with project implementations, fixes and upgrades through testing of software and assisting with the definition of processes and procedures
- Liaise with other internal teams to help with complex customer queries
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly accurate work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- IT literate; confident with Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience in a financial services administration role (ideally stockbroking or banking) is desirable.
In return you can expect:
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 24 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!