The Marketing Assistant supports the AJ Bell Youinvest communications team. The succesful candidate will be responsible for completing a wide range of duties all focused on sending regulatory, marketing and event drive communications to our D2C customers.
- Manage administration and payments for customer acquisition offers
- Co-ordinate subscriber communications and event invitations
- Assist in regular marketing communications via email and letters.
- Provide support on AJ Bell Youinvest marketing promotions during offer periods.
- Reply to customer queries regarding marketing
- Provide MI on email campaigns and promotions.
- Support Marketing team with new initiatives.
- Manage updates within CRM system
- Review competitors website’s regularly.
- Attend AJ Bell Youinvest events as required.
- Very good standard of written and spoken English.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and calm under pressure.
- Good planning and organisation skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship management
- Excellent IT skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Interest in marketing or financial services
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to use initiative.
- Willing to learn.
- Excellent planning/organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable, co-operative and supportive team player
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with offices in central London and Bristol, we now have over 1,000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
We will provide a range of benefits and opportunities to support your career development.
At AJ Bell, you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork; we have a great sense of pride in what we do, and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Competitive basic salary;
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays;
- Discretionary bonus paid twice a year;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Paid study support for qualifications;
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme;
- Bike loan;
- Season ticket loan portal;
- Discounted PMI and dental;
- Free gym membership;
- holiday buy/sell scheme;
- Free social events;
- Plus much more.