Customer Services Administrator (Part Time)
Are you looking for part time hours to fit around current commitments? Are you currently studying and looking to gain some great experience to hit the ground running post-graduation? We could have the opportunity for you!
We are now looking to recruit hardworking, articulate individuals to join our Customer Service Administration teams on a part time basis where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers.
The purpose of the role is to provide customer support for AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers across our award winning product range. Working in our Exchange Quay, Manchester office day to day responsibilities include processing customer requests, handling financial transactions, producing letters and emails, working efficiently with our internal systems and maintaining accurate records on our databases and resolving customer queries via phone and email.
This role would be a minimum of 20 hours per week.
We have big growth plans with multiple opportunities available. Inductions will take place for these roles on the following dates: Monday 23 May, Monday 6 June and Monday 20 June beyond this, inductions will be held fortnightly.
Knowledge & Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Ability and commitment to deliver excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, at times unsupervised
- Experience of financial services, or a keen interest in it, is desirable
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have 900 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- £20 - 22k (pro rata)
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym
- Free social events
- Plus much more