HR Administrator (3 Month Fixed Term Contract)
A 3-month fixed term contract has arisen within the HR team for a temporary HR Administrator. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for providing efficient and effective HR administration to support to all areas of the business. As a HR Administrator you will support the wider HR team with administration tasks and will be responsible for ensuring all employee records are maintained efficiently and accurately. Full training will be provided.
- Ensure the HR system is kept up to date and maintained on a daily basis.
- Support the on-boarding of new starters, including issuing offer documents and processing received new starter documentation.
- Support with leavers process, including updating the HR system, issuing letters and coordinating exit interviews.
- Keep on top of incoming queries into the HR inbox.
- Support all administration duties within the HR team for example reference letters, and change of job role and promotion letters.
To be successful you will:
- Be educated to A-Level (or equivalent).
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have previous administration experience, including use of systems and databases
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess effective planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail; high standard of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Be a proactive and self-motivated person who can work effectively with others.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Free social events
- Plus much more
We would be looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.