Customer Services Administrator
We are now looking to recruit hardworking, articulate individuals to join our Customer Service Administration teams where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers. For hard working individuals, there are excellent career development opportunities available.
We have big growth plans with multiple opportunities available. Inductions will take place for these roles on the following dates: Monday 23 May, Monday 6 June and Monday 20 June beyond this, inductions will continue to be held fortnightly.
The purpose of the role is to provide customer support for AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers across our award winning product range. Working in our Exchange Quay, Manchester office day to day responsibilities include processing customer requests, handling financial transactions, producing letters and emails, working efficiently with our internal systems and maintaining accurate records on our databases and resolving customer queries via phone and email.
Knowledge & Experience:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A*-C (or equivalent) including Maths and English
- Ability and commitment to deliver excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure, at times unsupervised
- Experience of financial services, or a keen interest in it, is desirable
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- £20 - 22k (dependent on experience)
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym
- Free social events
- Plus much more