Dealing Services Agent
Due to growth across our platforms we are looking to recruit hardworking, articulate individuals to join our dealing services teams where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers.
We have big growth plans with multiple opportunities available. Inductions will take place for these roles on the following dates: Monday 23 May, Monday 6 June and Monday 20 June beyond this, inductions will continue to be held fortnightly.
What does the job involve?
- Our Dealing Services Agents support customers by phone, email and secure message, placing and executing deals over the phone ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided at all times.
- We’re recognised for our great customer service and this role is pivotal in dealing with, and answering, a variety of queries in a timely and professional manner.
- You’ll be taking inbound calls and also responding to incoming emails, with all aspects of the work carried out in line with service level agreements and our compliance policies.
You’ll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going support to enhance your knowledge and experience. Career progression is something we pride ourselves on here at AJ Bell, and when you are ready, we will help you take your career to the next stage. We also offer paid study support for professional qualifications.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Dealing experience is not essential but a keen interest and knowledge in trading is beneficial
- Five GCSEs grades A*-C (or equivalent), including Math & English
- The ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
This role is 40 hours per week with varied shift patterns on a rota basis, covering opening times; Monday to Friday 8am till 9pm, and to include some bank holidays.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return you can expect:
- Basic salary of up to £24k (dependent on experience)
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 24 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!