Platform Investments Administrator
We are now recruiting a Platform Investments Administrator to join our operations department. The purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service to customers through setting up, running and reviewing trades and ensuring all securities are accurately priced. You will also maintain the integrity of the systems and customer facing data and will also be involved in investigating trading queries from customers and other business areas.
We have big growth plans with multiple opportunities available. Inductions will take place for these roles on the following dates: Monday 23 May, Monday 6 June and Monday 20 June, beyond this inductions will continue to be held fortnightly.
- Checking and matching of executed trades (Equities, Collectives, FX).
- Processing trade rebookings and requesting static data updates.
- Client and Counterparty exposure monitoring (including Exposure Levels, Short positions, Client Debtors).
- Ensure Programme Trades are run and perform as expected.
- Liaise with other teams to ensure delivery of customer service and consumer outcomes.
- Support management with project implementations, fixes and upgrades through testing of software and assisting with the definition of processes and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly accurate work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- IT literate; confident with Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience in a financial services administration role (ideally stockbroking or banking) is desirable.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym
- Free social events
- Plus much more