Talent Development Officer
We are now looking to recruit a Talent Development Officer, reporting into the L&D Manager this role will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality learning within the remits of the talent development programme with future leaders and evaluating their success and refreshing existing material so that it is fit for purpose. This role is Ofsted regulated and the post holder will be required to maintain a Continued Personal Development.
The Talent Development Officer will ensure all activities are engaging and clearly aligned with the AJ Bell Way, L&D, HR and Business strategies. Also, to demonstrate how knowledge competencies are attained and the develop the appropriate skills and behaviours of those enrolled on to the programme.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Focus on the development and preparation of internal top talent by delivering the team leader talent development programme.
- Chair a weekly drop-in session to support queries related to the talent development programme.
- Deliver training sessions related to apprentice standards and CMI qualifications.
- Prepare and maintain materials for talent development events.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Learning & Development (CIPD Level 5) qualification or Teaching qualification or work experience equivalent.
- Coaching qualification (Level 5 or work experience equivalent).
- Previous experience in talent development training preparation, delivery, and evaluation.
- Knowledge of regulatory training requirements (Training & Competence).
- Excellent communication skills, including facilitation and presenting skills.
- Energetic, resilient, committed and self-motivated.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to plan and organise effectively good time management.
- Awareness and understanding of apprenticeship Level 3 Team Leader/ Level 5 Departmental Manager apprentice standard.
- Strong I.T. Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Self-learner; keeps knowledge and skills up to date, understands current L&D trends
At AJ Bell we help people to invest and for our learning and development team that means helping our employees invest in their career, their personal growth and their future within AJ Bell as well as preparing them fully for their roles as they join our fast-paced and growing business.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- 24 days annual leave increasing to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!