Reporting to the Design Manager, the Graphic Designer will work with our creative team to drive forward AJ Bell’s marketing and creative content, ensuring it’s fresh, innovative and on-brand. The ideal candidate is a team player who can come up with clear and concise solutions that keep our customers at the heart.
- Be a guardian for the AJ Bell brand.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Respond to creative briefs with customer awareness and our brand identity in mind, for our websites, emails, posts on social platforms, out of home and paid advertising.
- Contribute to team meetings for content, brand initiatives, and campaigns.
- Work with a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation and video footage.
- Be confident in presenting new creative ideas and drafting supporting copy.
- Be supportive of all members in the Design Team.
- Work collaboratively with the wider Marketing Team and independently.
- Strong video editing and motion graphics skills with After Effects knowledge.
- Previous industry or freelance experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A graphic design degree-level professional qualification.
- Evidence of solid experience and use of Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Teamwork skills, with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Problem solving skills who can inspire others.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Interest in dynamic content and knowledge of financial services and investment products.
- Passion to constantly improve what we do and be open to change.
- Ability to optimise design concepts to final product.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
As part of your application in addition to attaching your CV please include a portfolio of work.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with offices in central London and Bristol, we now have over 1,000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
We will provide a range of benefits and opportunities to support your career development.
At AJ Bell, you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork; we have a great sense of pride in what we do, and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- Competitive basic salary;
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays;
- Discretionary bonus paid twice a year;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Paid study support for qualifications;
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme;
- Bike loan;
- Season ticket loan portal;
- Discounted PMI and dental;
- Free on-site gym;
- holiday buy/sell scheme;
- Free social events;
- Plus much more.