Pension Scheme Accounts Administrator
Are you a recent school or college leaver and university isn't for you? We have a great entry level opportunity to start building your career in the financial services!
An exciting opportunity has arose in our customer service department to help support the administration across our Platinum SIPP accounts.
The purpose of the Pension Scheme Accounts Administrator is to reconcile transactions that have occurred within Platinum SIPP bank accounts over the accounting period and prepare Year End account statements for the underlying clients.
The role also incorporates client services payment authorisations. The role is the last point of authorisation for all internal and external payments made by the various client services teams.
We have big growth plans with multiple opportunities available. Inductions will take place for these roles on the following dates: Monday 20 June, Monday 4 July and Monday 18 July beyond this, inductions will continue to be held fortnightly.
What does the job involve?
- Preparation of year end account statements
- Ensuring all client services external payments are authorised
- Input and reconcile transactions from bank statements onto database or excel spreadsheet
- Liaising with the Platinum administration teams
Competence, Knowledge & Skills:
- You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A*-C (or equivalent) including Math's and English
- Previous experience of an office environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good numeracy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return we will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
At AJ Bell you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Up to £19,000 starting salary
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym
- Free social events
- Plus much more