We are now recruiting for a Complaints Coordinator to join our growing customer services department. The main purpose of the role is to ensure that we treat all complainants fairly, by ensuring that all complaints that are subject to FCA and internal business requirements are handled appropriately.
- Recording all complaints subject to FCA Dispute Resolution: Complaints Sourcebook requirements accurately.
- Ensuring complaints are acknowledged promptly in line with FCA requirements and internal procedures and SLA's.
- Undertaking investigative work in order to produce a formal response to each complaint.
- Issuing final response letters in relation to each complaint within internal and FCA timeframes ensuring they are detailed and clear.
- Ensuring that full, detailed records are maintained in relation to the complaint investigation and sign off on response and any compensation.
- Ensuring that payment arrangements in relation to any compensation or ex gratia payment are followed up and that payment is made.
- Maintaining the complaints register and reviewing entries of the FTR register.
- Producing monthly MI for senior management.
- Preparing documents for submission to the POS and FOS in relation to any complaints referred.
- Assisting the Customer Relations Manager in any other areas as required.
Competence, knowledge and skills:
- Previous experience in an informal and formal complaints based role.
- Significant experience of working in a financial services administration role.
- Exceptional customer focus and passion for achieving the right outcomes for our customers.
- Excellent letter writing skills.
- Exceptional inter personal skills in dealing with customers, advisers and internal departments.
- Meticulous attention to detail in ensuring records of all complaints are detailed and the audit trail is maintained at all times.
- Knowledge of FCA requirements for complaints handling.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of pension administration, ISAs and dealing services is desirable but not essential.
Why join AJ Bell?
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £74.1 billion and more than 418,000 clients. Our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre. We have our head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package.
Our head office at Salford Quays is an amazing space, with its own on-site gym, training and seminar suite, e-learning zone, dining area, lounge and rooftop terrace.
We also host loads of social and team building events throughout the year, including our legendary Christmas and summer parties and pay day Friday drinks.
Other benefits include:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan and season ticket portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Plus much more