Platform Investments Team Leader
We are now recruiting a Platform Investments Team Leader to join our Operations department. The purpose of the role is lead the Trade Support part of the team - helping to provide excellent customer service through setting up of new funds and stocks, maintaining trade routing and stock file data, investigating and resolving trading related queries from customer's and other business areas.
- Ensuring team daily processes are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Leading the team, managing performance, personal development and engaging the team.
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of stock file data, checking new fund and stock set ups.
- Responsible for review and maintenance of historic stock prices with drive to ensure automated feeds with third party data supplier are in place and correct.
- Review and set up of trade routing and dealing commission.
- Checking and approval of fund share class conversion instructions.
- Resolution of complex queries relating to Figaro system.
- Support management with project implementations, fixes and upgrades through testing of software and assisting with the definition of processes and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Highly accurate work with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- IT literate; confident with Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Previous experience in a financial services administration role (ideally stockbroking or banking) is required.
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 418,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £74.1 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Up to £30k (dependent on experience)
- 25 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus paid twice a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus, much more