Customer Services Administrator - 3 to 6 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you looking for a new opportunity and have a keen interest in the financial services? Whether you’re looking to start building your career or just want to see what were about, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for a 3–6-month contract with the possibility to extend to permanent – try before you buy!
We are looking to recruit hardworking, articulate individuals to join our client services teams where you will play a key role in providing our award-winning service to our customers.
The purpose of the roles is to provide support for AJ Bell Youinvest & Investcentre customers across our award-winning product range. Working in our Exchange Quay, Manchester office, day to day responsibilities include processing customer requests, handling financial transactions, producing letters and emails, working efficiently with our internal systems, and maintaining accurate records on our databases and resolving customer queries via phone and email.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C (or equivalent), including Maths & English
- Excellent customer service skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 432,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £68.7 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sundays Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return you can expect:
- £20 – 22k pro rata (dependent on experience)
- Full training
- Excellent longer-term career opportunities (if you’re only looking for a short-term engagement this suits us too)
- 24 days holiday pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- + Gym, social events, volunteering, and charity activities
Working hours for the roles are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. We're interviewing via zoom with roles starting immediately. Please note this is an office-based role. If this sounds like the right for you, apply now!