Digital Business Analyst
Looking to develop a Business Analysis career with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you. This role could be based in our Manchester OR London office.
- Work alongside the Product Managers to drive innovative development for the AJ Bell Youinvest website and mobile apps to differentiate Youinvest from other retail investment providers.
- You will help create high quality user stories for new and existing front-end web and mobile app solutions working with colleagues on the discovery, design, build and testing phases of the initiative also ensuring that gap, impact and risk analysis is completed.
- You will seek to identify areas where improvement in systems and processes will lead to an improved customer experience and /or greater efficiency.
- You will be customer focused to ensure our customers get the best value out of our platform by ensuring that they understand what the platform can do and how it is best used ensuring they get the best possible customer outcome
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in writing user stories, modelling processes, and documenting requirements
- Ability to clearly articulate business requirements to UX designer, development and testing teams
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Superb written and verbal skills including a high degree of collaboration
- Excellent analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Good knowledge of technology including web or mobile solutions
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Agile delivery knowledge
We are looking for a Business Analyst with:
- Proven experience of working as a Business Analyst working closely with Product Owners, development teams and other business stakeholders
- A proven track record of delivery on both large software development projects including system and technical changes as well as smaller individual changes
- Experience of facilitating and managing workshops and meetings (virtual or in-person)
- Question, understand, and challenge the stakeholders, articulating both technical and business understanding to them.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry (preferred not essential)
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 432,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £68.7 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Our office design is centred on delivering agile and collaborative working spaces that enable us to deliver a first class service to our customers. In the current climate, we’ve designed our offices to be Covid-secure and remote working has been enabled for staff.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Generous holiday allowance increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan and Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus much more