Junior Product Analyst
We are now looking to recruit a Junior Product Analyst to join our Investments department and play a key role in the success of the AJ Bell Investments product proposition.
The role covers a wide variety of areas, with the primary function being day-to-day operational delivery, covering processes such as trade settlement, administration of model portfolios on the Investcentre platform and externally, literature production and partner client reporting. The Junior Product Analyst will also engage in supporting tasks such as competitor analysis and process improvement, and assisting the Head of Product as required.
What does the job involve?
- Ensure daily operational activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner, in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Onboard new instruments and amend asset allocations for the AJ Bell model portfolios both internally on the Investcentre platform and externally on third-party platforms
- Administer the operational aspects of trading for the AJ Bell fund and model portfolio product suite; this includes the creation of trade instructions, placing trades, monitoring progress through to settlement, whilst providing fast and complete resolution of trade-related issues.
- Review model portfolios ahead of regular rebalancing dates, ensuring that they are accurately updated across all distribution channels.
- Set up adviser clients to allow them access to the AJ Bell model portfolios on third-party platforms, taking ownership of the associated administrative tasks.
- Update fund factsheets, customer reports and other product-related documentation.
- Work with large datasets to produce management reporting and customer analysis.
- Provide reporting to governance committees as required.
- Work closely with other members of the AJ Bell Investments team on projects as necessary.
Competence, knowledge and skills:
- Relevant Level IV QCF Qualification
- Highly numerate
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to independently manage a complex workload
- Highly innovative
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 432,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £68.7 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Starting salary from £20,000
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Holiday buy scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free gym and social events
- Plus much more