Digital Business Analyst
Looking to develop a Business Analysis career with an award-winning business in the financial services industry? AJ Bell could have just the opportunity for you.
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £68.7 billion and more than 432,000 clients. This role will be working with AJ Bell Investcentre - our award-winning investing website. We have our head office in Manchester and offices in London and Bristol.
- Work alongside the Product Managers to drive innovative development for the AJ Bell Investcentre website and mobile apps to differentiate Investcentre from other investment providers.
- You will help create high quality user stories for new and existing front-end web and mobile app solutions working with colleagues on the discovery, design, build and testing phases of the initiative also ensuring that gap, impact and risk analysis is completed.
- You will seek to identify areas where improvement in systems and processes will lead to an improved advisory experience and /or greater efficiency.
- You will be customer focused to ensure our customers & financial advisers get the best value out of our platform by ensuring that they understand what the platform can do and how it is best used ensuring they achieve the best possible customer outcome
- Experience in writing user stories, modelling processes, and documenting requirements
- Ability to clearly articulate business requirements to UX designer, development and testing teams
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Superb written and verbal skills including a high degree of collaboration
- Excellent analytical and lateral thinking skills
- Good knowledge of technology including web or mobile solutions
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Agile delivery knowledge
We are looking for a Business Analyst with:
- Proven experience of working as a Business Analyst working closely with Product Owners, development teams and other business stakeholders
- A proven track record of delivery on both large software development projects including system and technical changes as well as smaller individual changes
- Experience of working with internal and external third-party development teams coupled with the ability to understand the specific requirements of each of those teams
- Experience of facilitating and managing workshops and meetings (virtual or in-person)
- Question, understand, and challenge the stakeholders, articulating both technical and business understanding to them.
- Experience of working in the Financial Services Industry (preferred not essential)
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus paid twice a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus, much more