Digital Marketing Manager
We are now recruiting a Digital Market Manager to optimise and grow our Direct to Consumer (D2C) products through acquisition marketing activity to meet our ambitious growth targets.
Working with agencies to optimise our programmatic and affiliate activity to ensure we’re always following best practice and consistently improving. Working with brand, design and compliance teams on our creatives to ensure our advertisements have maximum acquisition results whilst remaining compliant with FCA Financial Promotions rules, ASA regulations and accessibility best practice. To draw insights from the data available to better understand customer behaviours/trends and use this to inform decisions.
What does the job involve?
- Work with our external digital agency to maintain and optimise our Programmatic work, including working with them on tracking, attribution and ad creative.
- Manage ad trafficking using Campaign Manager 360 and analyse data and reporting to maximise conversion
- Responsibility for the in-house management of our PPC and paid social campaigns
- Ensure that our campaigns are run to budget and manage the budgeting process
- Working alongside our data analyst to ensure our attribution modelling accurately reflects our customer acquisition channels.
- Work alongside the website team to optimise content in order to improve organic rankings and page engagement.
- Manage the buying of press ads through our external agency as and when required.
- Build relationships with industry publications in order to negotiate direct buys and press ads.
- Manage the dependent relationships with our Brand marketing and sponsorship team to ensure our D2C products benefit from a clear and coherent marketing strategy
- Maintain and develop industry knowledge to ensure we are at the cutting edge of digital advertising.
- Assist the Head of Digital and deputise for them in their absence.
- Manage one direct report.
Competence, Knowledge and Skills
- Dynamic and creative with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of investment platform or fintech market and understanding of regulatory landscape a benefit, but not essential
- Confident executing paid and organic campaigns across all digital channels
- Proven track record of driving demand, growth and revenue
- Data-driven, with a test and learn mindset which drives increased performance
- Experience managing senior stakeholders and producing regular detailed MI and analysis on campaigns and activity
- Stakeholder management
- People management skills
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 432,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £68.7 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with offices in central London and Bristol, we now have over 1,000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
We will provide a range of benefits and opportunities to support your career development.
At AJ Bell, you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of teamwork; we have a great sense of pride in what we do, and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
- A culture which is social, friendly and collaborative, with clear work/life boundaries and a commitment to wellness and mental health
- Generous holiday allowance increasing to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays,
- Discretionary bi-annual bonus,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Paid study support,
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Bike loan scheme
- Season ticket loan portal
- Employee assistance helpline
- Volunteering opportunities
- Free social events