Office Support Assistant
We are now looking to recruit hardworking, motivated person to join our Office Support Team as an Office Support Assistant.
Your main responsibility will be to support all staff throughout the business in ensuring all post is organised, logged and distributed to each relevant team within the internal SLA. You will also be responsible for the handling of the Office Support inbox, ensuring that all emails received and actioned within the appropriate SLA. Whatever the company needs to function, we will try and assist them in any way we can. The team thrives on providing excellent support to staff throughout the business.
What does the job involve?
- Any one-off tasks that need completing by Office Support Team Manager/Team Leader.
- Monitor and print our Central Print queues
- Arrange courier collections
- Distribute milk, tea and coffee
- Ensure scanning is completed within 24 hours SLA
- Organise, log and distribute post
- Log cheques in line with CASS regulations
- Stationary price comparisons and orders
- Supporting deliveries
- Afternoon post collection to ensure franked and sent out in a timely fashion
- Supporting our archiving project
Competence, knowledge and skills
- Great work ethic and conscientious
- A positive, can do attitude
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- To show awareness of the bigger picture and the impact of your own work on other areas in the business
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with all internal departments and our external suppliers/providers
- Good understanding of all the internal departments and how they operate
- Ability to use office equipment including laminating, binding and photocopiers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially word, excel and outlook
- Good overall knowledge of the products offered within the AJ Bell Group and the services that they provide
- Can work on their own initiative, or work well as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
AJ Bell is one of the fastest-growing investment platform businesses in the UK, with over 432,000 customers using our award-winning platform propositions to manage assets totalling more than £68.7 billion. Having listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange in December 2018, AJ Bell is now a FTSE 250 company.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus paid twice a year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid study support for qualifications
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme
- Bike loan
- Season ticket loan portal
- Discounted PMI and Dental
- Free gym
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Free social events
- Plus, much more