Due to continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator. You will be responsible for assisting the Customer Service Manager to deliver an excellent customer experience. You will also be the escalation point for customer complaints from within the team, and will frequently undertake other ad-hoc tasks as required to help improve the customer experience.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assist with the resolution of customer complaints
- Work closely with the Customer Services Manager to analyse complaints and establish methods to improve the AJ Bell Youinvest customer experience and deliver a first class service.
- Assist with Social Media responses delivering an excellent customer experience
- Drive continuous improvement in the customer journey across all channels (telephone, email/secure message and webchat)
- Ensure that monthly MI is produced accurately and on time, analysing data to identify areas of risk within the business area
- Conduct Quality Assurance checks with a view to improve customer service
Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer service role within Financial Services.
- Experience in a leadership role
- Previous experience in a complaint handling role
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Strong customer service skills and a genuine care for consumer outcomes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
**For internal applications closing date is Friday 12 September**
AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £68.7 billion and more than 432,000 clients. Our award winning products include Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP), ISAs and Dealing Accounts.
Headquartered in Manchester with an office in central London, we now have over 1000 employees and have been named one of the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for three consecutive years.
In return you can expect:
- Competetive salary
- A full training programme and study support
- Excellent career opportunities
- 24 days holiday increasing to 30 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday buy/sell scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
- Free gym and classes
- Volunteering days
- + much, much more!