We have a new role for a recruitment administrator to join our growing team. You will contribute to the delivery of the agreed recruitment plans for the business through support to the recruitment team.
You will provide a fast and first-rate recruitment experience from start to finish - for both the hiring manager and the candidate - ensuring that all successful recruits are aligned to the AJ Bell guiding principles and the principles of treating customers fairly and good consumer outcomes.
What you can expect day to day:
No two days are the same in recruitment! This role will support the recruitment team in bringing talent into the business. Daily tasks will include:
- Monitoring enquires through to the recruitment mailbox;
- Administering job adverts through the applicant tracking system;
- Monitoring applications received and contacting candidates for initial screening; inviting successful candidates and hiring managers to selection events;
- Meeting and greeting candidates (F2F and via Video); administering application forms, taking IDs and setting up selection tests;
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to book in interviews and pass on feedback;
- Making job offers and providing personalised feedback to unsuccessful candidates;
- Gathering candidate information to support onboarding and pre-employment checks;
- Supporting assessment days;
- Attending recruitment fairs and events;
- Raising purchase order numbers for recruitment-related purchases;
- Generating weekly and monthly MS Excel based reports.
What we're looking for:
- Recruitment experience isn't essential, but the confidence to pick up the phone and speak to candidates is. If you have worked in recruitment, customer services, hospitality or any other customer facing role then this could be for you.
- Confident with IT, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Organised with the ability to multi-task;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an excellent phone manner;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Analytical; able to interpret information and requirements quickly and easily;
- A team player.
About AJ Bell:
We are one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK, with assets under administration exceeding £74.1 billion and more than 418,000 clients. Our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre. We have our head office in Manchester, as well as a Media office in London.
At AJ Bell you can expect a secure and friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, we have a great sense of pride in what we do and this is reflected in our guiding principles.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and our study support scheme which is part of our benefits package. This role is available due to an internal promotion, why not start your recruitment career with us too.
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to:
- Starting salary of £22,000 - £24,000;
- Hybrid working policy after initial period of training;
- 24 days holiday increasing up to 30 days with service, plus bank holidays;
- Discretionary bi-annual bonus;
- Contributory pension scheme;
- Paid study support for qualifications;
- Enhanced maternity/paternity scheme with length of service;
- Bike loan;
- Season ticket loan portal;
- Discounted PMI and Dental;
- Free onsite gym with personal trainer led classes before and after work and two lunch time classes daily;
- Holiday buy/sell scheme;
- Free social events including monthly socials, volunteering opportunities, summer and end of year parties;
- Plus much more